Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The fruits of the Spirit


I just bought this piece off of Etsy. I did a little bit of homework and had it custom made by both Jamie at PostCardsFromGod and also by Crystal at SquareWear. Jamie did the artwork for the individual fruits for me and Crystal made me the scrabble tile bracelet using the artwork I bought from Jamie. I really really love this piece. I'll be using as a memory verse piece to help me remember to be displaying the fruits of the Spirit mentioned in Galatians 5:22-23, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." On the back, the scrabble tiles spell out "Galatians".

2 comments:

  1. that is really beautiful. I LOVE that verse. Reminds me of whether I am putting the Spirit on the throne of mySELF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool bracelet! =]

    ReplyDelete