Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A response from Independent Candidate, Robby Wells

fromRobby Carr Wells coachrobby1@hotmail.com
toJulie Kimani
dateMon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:39 PM
subjectRe: Inquiry
mailed-byhotmail.com



Hello Julie,

Thank you for your e mail. There are several places you can go to see my platform. My website is www.electrobbywells.com. Once you are there, click on the Gameplan. This is my platform. I am a former college football coach, which is why my platform is called The Gameplan. You can also click on my name for a full bio.
There is another site at www.selectsmart.com. You can view my stance on all sorts of issues there.
Also, check out my facebook, twitter, and youtube links on my website.
Thanks!

Robby Wells

fromJulie Kimani juliekimani@gmail.com
toRobby Carr Wells
dateTue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM
subjectRe: Inquiry
mailed-bygmail.com

Hi Mr. Wells,

To be honest, I was hoping for a little more detail from you. A lot of the issues that I am concerned about are very hard to find information on. Especially euthanasia, the death penalty, that sort of thing. If you don't mind writing me back with some details on your positions or even direct links to pages with that specific information on it, I would really appreciate it. Here is an example of some of the feedback I've received so far, which I've published on my blog.

Thank you for your time Mr. Wells.

Sincerely, Julie Kimani

No comments:

Post a Comment